Private and public school TEFL jobs in South Korea. Find English teaching jobs in South Korea and apply today! Why teach English in South Korea? High-paying jobs, free accommodation, no experienced required! South Korea is perfect for recent university graduates who want to teach English abroad. If you have a degree and an accredited TESOL certificate, you can apply for the best TEFL jobs in South Korea today!
EPIK – Public School Jobs in Korea
OnTESOL is happy to announce that EPIK applications are now open for Spring 2018! This is an excellent opportunity for new teachers. EPIK offers thorough orientation and support setting up upon arrival. Earn 1.8-2.7 million won* per month plus paid accommodation, airfare allowance for entry and exit, vacation pay, health coverage, and much more! 22 classes per week. Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm. Monday to Friday. No weekends, no split shifts.
OnTESOL offers free recruitment with EPIK! Apply for public school TEFL jobs in Korea!
Full time English Teachers – Several Openings Between End of June & End of August
Current positions available in the following locations across the country: Seoul, Pohang, Busan, Cheonan, Daegu, Incheon, Sejong.
There are several positions for preschool/kinder, elementary and middle school students.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 2.1-2.5 million won (2,200 USD; 2,700 to CAD) per month.
- A one way ticket will be provided at the end of contract, Airport pick up.
- Bonus paid at completion of contract, equivalent to one month’s salary
- Rent free Single furnished housing within walking distance to school
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Two weeks paid vacation per year plus Korean national holidays
- Daily schedule: Monday to Friday, no Weekend ,9 a.m. to 6 p.m. With an hour lunch break
- Native Speaker of English
- Bachelors Degree or a standard 3 or 4 year Degree from any accredited college.
- TESOL Certificate
- Criminal Record Check.
- Applicants should be both mentally and physically healthy.
- Upon arrival in Korea, all new employees must undergo a physical checkup, which includes both drug and AIDS testing.
- Be friendly and willing to learn.
- Personality and attitude are major factors for consideration and success in this job. An ideal candidate should be flexible, patient, friendly, and have a sense of adventure.
YBM Language Institutes – TEFL Jobs in Many Locations!
TEFL jobs in Incheon (YBM Juan – November), Seongnam (YBM Bundang – October), and Seoul (YBM Gangnam Daero– October; YBM Kondae Station – October; YBM Jongno – October, December, January). YBM Language Institutes is looking for certified ESL teachers to teach one-to-one and small adult ESL classes. Teach English in South Korea with an established organization that welcomes creativity and independence! YBM offers standardized materials and text, and teachers are encouraged to create unique lessons using material that caters to each class. Starting salary is 2.5 million won! (Base salary at a public school is 1.8 million won). Benefits include housing allowance, prepaid airfare, visa processing, and paid vacation! To apply for this great TEFL job, send your resume, cover letter, scanned copy of passport, scanned copy of federal criminal background check, scanned copy of university diploma and TESOL/TEFL certification, a recent photo, and indication of location and start date to the national academic director [email protected]
One of South Korea’s largest and most well-renowned language schools is hiring periodically throughout the year. We offer English language training to general consumers, business executives and to young professionals. Pagoda seeks high energy individuals who are passionate about teaching and providing an enriching experience for their students. We provide a comprehensive benefits package to meet all of your needs. Must be a native English speaker ( with a passport from an English speaking country) , have a Bachelor’s degree and a TESOL certificate. To apply email your CV and photo to [email protected]